Tom Oakley Bio
Tom Oakley (born in 1981) is an Australian Actor, Producer, Famous Personality, and Celebrity husband from Sydney. He is best known as Missy Peregrym’s Spouse. She is a Canadian Former Model and Actress who gained fame for her role as Haley Graham in the film “Stick It“.
Furthermore, the 36-year-old actress also received appreciation for acting on the TV series Rookie Blue (from 2010 to 2015). Missy played one of the major roles of Officer Andy McNally in the ABC and Global Television Network show.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Moreover, she also nominated for a Canadian Screen Award in 2016 for this role. Her role in the show “FBI” as a special agent Maggie Bell also gained a lot of popularity. According to a source, Peregrym, and Tom Oakley first met each other through a mutual friend.
Later, they began dating each other privately. On December 30, 2018, Tom tied the knotwith his wife Melissa Peregrym in an intimate ceremony in Los Angeles, California. The wedding event was a private affair and only close friends and family members were present.
In addition, the Van Helsing star also announced about her marriage with longtime boyfriend Oakley on her official Instagram account. This was Peregrym’s second marriage. Earlier, the actress wedded to ex-spouse “Zachary Levi” (American actor) in June 2014.
However, their love life ended pretty soon and they took a divorce in April 2015. In fact, the ex-couple filed for the separation after six months of marriage in December 2014. As of now, Tom and his partner live in Los Angeles, California, the USA in a lavish apartment.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Tom Oakley.|
|Profession||Actor and Producer.|
|Age (As of 2018)||37 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1981.|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Missy Peregrym (Canadian Former Model and Actress).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, The United States of America.|
Facts about Tom Oakley
- Missy Peregrym’s husband was born in 1981 in Sydney, Australia. Therefore, Tom Oakley’s age is 37 years old, as of 2018.
- There is no information about his father and mother but we will update you soon.
- Tom wore a black tuxedo and bow tie on his special day and his wife “Missy” dressed in a strapless white Vivienne Westwood gown.
- Furthermore, Tom initially acted in the film “All My Friends Are Leaving Brisbane” for a minor role of Yuppie Man in 2007.
- Later, the actor starred in the Television series “Out of the Blue” as Jason Connors in 2008.
- Moreover, he also appeared in the TV show “All Saints” as Ian Kingsley in 2009.
- He stands an impressive height of 6 Feet 1 Inch (185 centimeters tall).
- The 37-year-old Oakley maintains a slim, fit, and healthy physique with a body weightof 85 kilograms (187 pounds) approximately
- The actor also starred in the Rupert Reid’s short film “Talk to Somebody“.
- According to Wikipedia, the story is based on the real situation of Tom as he lost six close friends to suicide over the past decade.
- In fact, the film was financed by the family and friends of those six people who committed suicide.
- The main aim of this project was to reach out to others who might be considering taking their own life.
- The charities like Mindframe and RUOK also helped to raise $8500 USD to fund the short movie.
- Tom travels around the different parts of the world to engage himself in various workshops in order to improve his acting skills.
- His recent trips were clowning workshop in Paris, Shakespeare Intensive in Boston, Chekov Workshop, and Larry Moss Intensive.
- He also visited Movement Intensive at the world famous Le Coq School in Paris and Oakley even hired Al Pacino’s voice coach.
Jese Bal born Nov 9, 1982, is a novelist and poet. He has published novels, volumes of poetry, short stories, and drawings. His works are distinguished by the use of a spare style and have been compared to those of Jorge Luis Borges and Italo Calvino.