Stephanie Carter Bio
Stephanie Carter (born in 1960) is an American Businesswoman, Famous Personality, and Politician Spouse from New York. She is best known as the Wife of Ash Carter. He is an American public policy professor and former U.S. Secretary of Defense. Furthermore, the 64-year-old Ash remained the 25th Secretary of Defense from February 2015 to January 2017.
Biography Stephanie Carter
Stephanie recently revealed that her photo with Joe Biden (American politician and former Vice President) was misleading. In 2015, a picture went viral which shows inappropriate behavior of Biden. The image displayed that Joe rested his hand on her shoulders and whispered into her ear.
Controversy with Joe Biden
However, the businesswoman posted a story using the “#MeToo Story That Wasn’t Me” in order to clear the misunderstandings. On March 1, 2019, Mrs. Carter said that the image was deceiving and it was obtained from a video.
In addition, the incident happened during Ash Carter White House swearing-in ceremony. She also claimed that the image used in a very wrong way on the various social media platforms.
Moreover, Mr. Biden is planning for a 2020 presidential run. But this event gained him renewed investigation for his misconduct with women. In fact, Lucy Flores (former Nevada assembly member) published an essay on Friday i.e. March 29, 2019, in New York magazine’s The Cut.
Ash Carter’s Spouse accused Joe Biden of kissing her inappropriately during her 2014 campaign for lieutenant governor. This claim renewed Biden’s questionable behavior with women and mixed record on women’s issues.
Trivia & Stephanie Carter Quick Info
|Stephanie Carter Wiki/Bio|
|Real Full Birth Name||Stephanie DeLeeuw.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Ash Carter (former U.S. Secretary of Defense).|
|Age (As of 2018)||58 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1960.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York, The United States of America.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||The United States of America.|
Fast Facts about Stephanie Carter
- Ash Carter’s wife was born in 1960 in New York, The United States of America. Hence, Stephanie Carter’s age is 58 years old, as of 2018.
- Her real full birth name is Stephanie DeLeeuw.
- There is no information about her parents, siblings, and childhood but we will update you soon.
- Furthermore, her husband “Ashton Baldwin Carter” earlier married to his ex-wife“Clayton Spencer”.
- As per Wikipedia, Clayton is an American lawyer, academic administrator, and former policymaker. She is also the current and 8th President of Bates College.
- Moreover, the former couple also shares two children named William Carter (son) and Ava Carter (daughter) together.
- Recently, Stephanie also stated that former vice-president was just helping someone get through a big day and she is very grateful of him.
- According to Ash’s partner, Biden displays a sign of support after she became confused during her husband’s ceremony.
- In fact, Joe also released a statement to Flores claims and said that he never behaved inappropriately.
- He also told that if someone recommended him that he was doing something wrong then he would have listened respectfully.
- Mrs. Carter is currently working as a General Partner at ABS Capital Partners, Inc.
- She was also one of the partners at the firm.
- Money Factor: The calculated Net worth of Stephanie Carter is $5.5 Million US Dollars.
- Stephanie first joined ABS Capital Partners on the administrative side of the business from 1997 to 1999.
- Later, she also served as a Marketing Director and the Marketing and Communications Partner in the company.
- As of education, Carter graduated from the William Smith College.
- Ash and Stephanie do not have any kids together.
- In fact, there is no information about her previous relationships available on the internet.