Julie Yaeger Bio
Julie Yaeger (born in 1975) is an American Television Producer, Former Publicist, Writer, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Wife from New York City. She is best known as Paul Rudd’s Spouse. He is also an American Actor, Comedian, Writer, and Film Producer.
Biography Julie Yaeger
Furthermore, the 49-year-old actor acted in numerous popular movies like “I Love You, Man”, “Ideal Home”, “This Is 40”, “Ant-Man”, “Ant-Man and the Wasp” etc. In fact, Rudd played Mike Hannigan in the NBC sitcom “Friends”.
Wedding, Julie Yaeger Boyfriend & Spouse
Julie Yaeger tied the knot with her husband “Paul Stephen Rudd” on February 23, 2003. Their marriage ceremony was a private affair and only close friends and family members were present.
Moreover, the couple also shares two children together. In 2006, Julie and Paul welcomed their first child and son named “Jack Sullivan Rudd”. Later, their beautiful daughter “Darby Rudd” came to this world in 2010
Personal Affairs & Julie Yaeger Children
In 2015, Julie and Rudd appeared in public along with their kids when the actor received a star on “Hollywood Walk of Fame”. According to Wikipedia, the love birds first met each other in New York in 1995 in publicist’s office where Julie used to work. Paul was promoting his movie “Clueless” at that time.
As a publicist, she worked in the movies Men in Black (1997) and Mr. Jealousy (1997). As a writer, Yaeger worked in the 2017 movie “Fun Mom Dinner“. Her partner Paul also remained the executive producer of the film.
Julie Yaeger Trivia & Quick Info
|Julie Yaeger Wiki/Bio|
|Real Full Birth Name||Julie Yaeger.|
|Profession||Television Producer, Writer, and Former Publicist.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Paul Rudd (American Actor, Comedian, Writer, and Film Producer).|
|Age (As of 2018)||43 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1975.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||New York City, New York, United States.|
Facts about Julie Yaeger
- Paul Rudd Wife was born in 1975 in The United States of America. Therefore, Julie Yaeger’s age is 43 years old, as of 2018.
- There is no information about her parents and siblings but we will update you in the future.
- The writer started her career as an intern for a company “Bella’s Event Planning”.
- Furthermore, Julie also worked as a counselor in the firm “McDougall Communications”.
- Later, the celebrity spouse also served as a digital media coordinator in the “Good Way Group”.
- She also worked as a unit publicist for the movie “Niagara, Niagara”.
- Moreover, in 2017, Yaeger made a cameo appearance in the movie “Fun Mom Dinner”.
- In 2005, she worked as an executive producer for a documentary series titled “The Suite with Dave Karger”.
- She and her then-boyfriend Rudd dated for 8 years before their wedding in 2003.
- Julie stands at a decent height of 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm tall. Her body weight is around 62 Kilograms (134 lbs) approx.
- In fact, they also consider as one of the most successful couples in Hollywood.
- Money Factor: Yaeger earns a good amount of wealth and her estimated Net worth is valued at $4 million US Dollars.
- The 43-year-old Julie is also associated with several charity organizations and spent most of her times in various events.
- She also manages the “Stuttering Association for the Young” with her husband.
- Yaeger likes to maintain a low profile and isn’t active on any social media platforms.
Jese Bal born Nov 9, 1982, is a novelist and poet. He has published novels, volumes of poetry, short stories, and drawings. His works are distinguished by the use of a spare style and have been compared to those of Jorge Luis Borges and Italo Calvino.