Jennifer Pfautch Bio
Jennifer Pfautch (born in 1980) is an American Producer, Instagram Star, Social Media Personality, and Publicist from Saint Louis, Missouri. She is best known as Omari Hardwick’s Wife. He is an American actor who gained fame after appearing in TV series like Saved and Dark Blue.
Biography Jennifer Pfautch
Moreover, Omari also acted in films like “Miracle at St. Anna” (2008) and “The A-Team” (2010). His role as James “Ghost” St. Patrick in the Starz’s “Power” gave him a lot of fanbases.
Personal Affairs, Jennifer Pfautch Boyfriend & Dating
Furthermore, the 38-year-old Jennifer worked at some of the most notable companies of Hollywood as a producer. She has also made a generous appearance on various social media accounts. The publicist also operates her website where she shares her experiences of life and recipes.
Wedding, Jennifer Pfautch Spouse & Children
Jennifer Pfautch and his husband remained in a relationship with each other for many years. They tied the knot with each other in 2012 in a very private ceremony. In addition, the couple also shares two children together.
They have a son named Brave Hardwick and a daughter named Nova Hardwick. The pair keep their kids away from any limelight. Hence, we have no information about their birth date. According to a source, Pfautch and Omari faced a lot of criticism for their interracial marriage.
The producer also received harsh and mean messages on the internet. In fact, someone also called her ugly. But she chose to ignore all the trolls and continued in her life. Her spouse, Hardwick, always stands strong with his partner and describes her as a beautiful angel.
Trivia & Jennifer Pfautch Quick Info
|Jennifer Pfautch Wiki/Bio|
|Real Full Birth Name||Jennifer Pfautch.|
|Profession||Producer and Publicist.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Omari Hardwick (American Actor).|
|Age (As of 2018)||38 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1980.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Saint Louis, Missouri, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
Fast Fact Abuot Jennifer Pfautch
- Omari Hardwick’s Spouse was born in 1980 in Saint Louis, Missouri, The United States of America. At present, Jennifer Pfautch’s age is 38 years old.
- There is hardly any information available about her parents, siblings, and childhood life. But we will update you soon in the future.
- As per Wikipedia, Jennifer owns the website “www.mrsjaeh.com“.
- It has four different sections such as Inspiration, Food For Thought, Eye Candy, and Good Eats.
- As a publicist, she talks about stories that motivate her and also shares encouraging thoughts with her viewers.
- Moreover, Pfautch also talks about the things she adores a lot whether it is lipstick or some hotel on her blog.
- The 38-year-old producer has an Instagram with the name “mrsjaeh“.
- She posts about her personal life, family, behind the shoot, inspirational quotes, and much more with her more than 91,000 followers.
- She loves to travel and workout in the gym.
- Jennifer Pfautch stands an impressive height of 5 Feet 10 Inches (178 centimeters tall).
- She also maintains a slim, fit, and sexy figure with a body weight of 62 kilograms (134 pounds) approximately.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Jennifer (Omari Hardwick’s Partner) is $1.5 Million US Dollars.
- According to Wikipedia, it was Jennifer who persuaded Omari to take the role of James “Ghost” St. Patrick in the crime drama-thriller TV series Power.
- Recently, her husband won the 50th NAACP Image Awards in the category named “Best Actor in Drama Series“. The event took place on March 30, 2019.
Jese Bal born Nov 9, 1982, is a novelist and poet. He has published novels, volumes of poetry, short stories, and drawings. His works are distinguished by the use of a spare style and have been compared to those of Jorge Luis Borges and Italo Calvino.