Christine Baumgartner Bio
Christine Baumgartner (born March 4, 1974) is an American Model and Handbag Designer from Los Angeles, California. She is best known as Kevin Costner’s wife. He is an American actor, director, producer, and musician who gained fame for his movie “Dances with Wolves“.
Biography Christine Baumgartner
Furthermore, the 64-year-old actor played the role of Lieutenant John J. Dunbar in the film for which he also received two Academy Awards. In fact, Kevin also remained the director and producer of the movie.
Some of his other popular projects are The Untouchables, Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, The Bodyguard, The Guardian, 3 Days to Kill, etc. Moreover, he stars as John Dutton on the TV series “Yellowstone” since 2018.
Wedding, Christine Baumgartner Spouse & Children
Baumgartner and Costner started dating each other in 2000. They tied the knoton September 25, 2004, after four years of relationship. Their marriage ceremony was a private affair and only a few friends and family members were invited.
The wedding took place at Kevin’s 165-acre ranch in Aspen, Colorado. In addition, Christine Baumgartner also shares three children with her husband. On May 6, 2007, the couple welcomed their first son named Cayden Wyatt Costner
Later, their second kid Hayes Logan Costner was born on February 12, 2009. The pair also has a beautiful daughter, Grace Avery Costner, who came to this world in on June 2, 2010. The family currently lives in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Trivia & Christine Baumgartner Quick Info
|Christine Baumgartner Wiki/Bio|
|Real Full Birth Name||Christine Baumgartner.|
|Profession||Model and Handbag Designer.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Kevin Costner (American actor, director, producer, and musician).|
|Age (As of 2019)||45 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 4, 1974.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||California, The United States of America.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
Fast Facts about Christine Baumgartner
- Kevin Costner’s spouse was born on the 4th of March 1974 in California, The United States of America.
- Hence, Christine Baumgartner’s age is 45 years old, as of 2019.
- Her father name is Jim Baumgartner but we have no information about the designer’s mother.
- As of education, Christine graduated from California State University Fullerton and received a degree in business.
- She is 19 years younger than her husband.
- Recently, Kevin claimed that he feels the pressure to stay relevant with Christine and their children. He wanted his beautiful wife is not influenced to look anywhere else.
- Earlier, The Highwaymen Netflix movie star married to his school time girlfriend “Cindy Silva” in March 1975.
- Furthermore, the ex-pair also has three kids together.
- Their daughter Anne “Annie” Clayton was born on April 15, 1984. Later, Kevin and Cindy’s younger girl named Lily McCall was born on August 4, 1986.
- Money Factor: Christine Baumgartner shares Net worth of $250 million US Dollars with her partner Kevin Costner.
- Finally, the former couple welcomed their son Joseph “Joe” Tedrick on January 31, 1988.
- Moreover, the actor divorced Silva after 16 years of staying together in 1994.
- Later, Costner began his affair with his ex-girlfriend “Bridget Rooney” and shares son named Liam Timothy Costner (born November 15, 1996) together.
- He also dated Elle Macpherson (Australian model, businesswoman, television host, and actress) and Birgit Cunningham in his early life.
- Christine stands an impressive height of 5 Feet 10 Inches (178 centimeters tall).
- In fact, she also possesses a slim, fit, and sexy figure with a body weight of 60 kilograms (132 Pounds) approximately.
Jese Bal born Nov 9, 1982, is a novelist and poet. He has published novels, volumes of poetry, short stories, and drawings. His works are distinguished by the use of a spare style and have been compared to those of Jorge Luis Borges and Italo Calvino.