Aleksey Buldakov Bio
Aleksey Ivanovich Buldakov PAR 26 March 1951 – 3 April 2019, was a Soviet and Russian movie actor.
Aleksey Buldakov Death and Cause
Actor Alexei Buldakov died at the age of 68. This was reported to TASS in the press service of the Film Actors Guild of the Union of Cinematographers of the Russian Federation.
“We do not have detailed information, we only know that he was on tour, he had a thrombus,” said the agency interlocutor.
Aleksey Buldakov Tour and Death Place
According to Interfax, the actor was on tour in Mongolia.
The Russian Embassy in Mongolia reported that the cause of Alexey Buldakov’s death was acute heart failure against the background of coronary heart disease.
Alexey Buldakov was born in 1951 in the village of Makarovka, Altai Territory. He graduated from the drama school at the Pavlodar Drama Theater named after AP Chekhov. After that, he worked in the theaters of Pavlodar, Tomsk, Karaganda and Ryazan.
In the movie Buldakov debuted in 1982. One of his most famous films was the role of General Ivolgin in the film “Peculiarities of the National Hunt” and its sequels. In 1996 he was awarded the “Nika” award as the best actor. In total, Buldakov played more than a hundred film and television roles.
In 2009, Buldakov was awarded the title of People’s Artist of Russia.
- Confrontation (1985) as director of taxi company
- Moonzund (1987) as Portnyagin
- All Costs Paid (1988) as Khramov
- The Guard (1990) as Paromov
- Mother (1990) as Stepan Somov
- Shirli-Myrli (1995) as commander of the An-124 crew
- Za co? (1995) as captain
- I, a Russian soldier (1995) as sergeant
- Peculiarities of the National Hunt (1995) as General Ivolgin
- Hello, Fools! (1996) as foreman from Ukraine
- Operation Happy New Year (1996) as General Ivolgin
- Peculiarities of the National Fishing (1998) as General Ivolgin
- Peculiarities of the National Hunt in Winter Season (2000) as General Ivolgin
- Peculiarities of National Politics (2003) as General Ivolgin
- Hitler Goes Kaput! (2008) as Kuzmich
- Burnt by the Sun 2 (2010) as Semyon Budyonny
Jese Bal born Nov 9, 1982, is a novelist and poet. He has published novels, volumes of poetry, short stories, and drawings. His works are distinguished by the use of a spare style and have been compared to those of Jorge Luis Borges and Italo Calvino.