Erika Koike Bio
She was (born in 1983) is an American Professional Makeup Artist, and Famous Personality from Las Vegas, Nevada. She is best known as the new wife of Nicolas Cage. He is a popular American actor, director, and producer.
Biography Erika Koike
Furthermore, the 55-year-old star acted in award-winning movies like Leaving Las Vegas, The Rock, Adaptation, Ghost Rider, City of Angels etc. Cage also won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild Award for his performance in “Leaving Las Vegas”.
Moreover, the actor married three times so far. His first marriage was with his spouse“Patricia Arquette” (American actress). The former couple tied the knot in April 1995 and divorced each other in 2001.
Wedding, Erika Koike Spouse & Children
In addition, Nicolas also wedded the daughter of legendary singer and actor Elvis Presley named “Lisa Marie Presley”. She is also a singer and songwriter. Their wedding ceremony took place on August 10, 2002.
Lisa filed for divorce on November 25, 2002, and they officially separated on May 16, 2004. Later, Erika Koike boyfriend again married to his third partner “Alice Kim” on July 30, 2004, at a private ranch in northern California.
In fact, she is a former waitress who used to work at the restaurant Kabuki and nightclub Le Privé. The ex-pair also welcomed a son, Kal-El Coppola Cage, on October 3, 2005. They separated in January 2016.
Recently, Cage submitted an application for a marriage license on March 23, 2019, in Clark County, Nevada. The actor is all set for his fourth wedding with his longtime girlfriend Erika Koike.
Trivia & Erika Koike Quick Info
Erika Koike Wiki/Bio
|Real Full Birth Name||Erika Koike.|
|Profession||Professional Makeup Artist.|
|Famous for||Being the new wife of Nicolas Cage (American actor, director, and producer).|
|Age (As of 2018)||35 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1983.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.|
Known Facts about Erika Koike
- Nicolas Cage’s Wife Erika Koike was born in 1983 in The United States of America. Hence, Erika Koike’s age is 35 years old.
- She and her fiance started dating each other in early 2018.
- Furthermore, they photographed while Nicolas was filming in Puerto Rico in April 2018.
- Later, the pair were again spotted together in May 2018 while out to dinner in Los Angeles.
- The Ghost Rider actor also has a son named, Weston Coppola Cage, (28-year-old) from a previous relationship with his ex-girlfriend actress Christina Fulton.
- As a makeup artist, Koike worked in the 2012 short film “Hankikanto”.
- Moreover, Erika Koike stands a decent height of 5 Feet 7 Inches (170 centimeters tall).
- Erika Koike possesses a slim, sexy, and beautiful figure with a body weight of 55 kilograms (121 Pound) approximately.
- Nicolas Cage’s Spouse is a very private person. Hence, we do not find her on any social media platforms.
- The makeup artist belongs to Asian-American ethnicity.
Jese Bal born Nov 9, 1982, is a novelist and poet. He has published novels, volumes of poetry, short stories, and drawings. His works are distinguished by the use of a spare style and have been compared to those of Jorge Luis Borges and Italo Calvino.